- Bitexco Financial Tower
- What can you find in Bitexco Financial Tower
- How to get there?
- Visit Skydeck
- The World of Heineken
- Visit the World of Heineken
- The sky bar: EON Heli Bar
- Bitexco restaurant: EON51
The Bitexco Financial Tower was until recently the tallest building in Ho Chi Minh City, with a height of 262.5 meters. Located in the middle of district 1, the business and entertainment district of Ho Chi Minh City. The tower has 68 floors with a helicopter platform on the 50th floor and Saigon Skydeck on the 49th floor with breathtaking panoramic views of the city.
Bitexco Financial Tower
This 68-storey tower was designed by the famous American architect Carlos Zapata and has offices, shops, restaurants and a helicopter platform. CNNGo ranked the building as fifth in their list of the world’s 20 most iconic skyscrapers.
The design inspiration for Bitexco Financial Tower comes from the national flower of Vietnam, the Lotus. The lotus is a symbol of optimism and dedication.
What can you find in Bitexco Financial Tower
- In the basement there are parking spaces for cars and motorbikes / scooters.
- On the first six floors of the Bitexco Financial Tower you will find a shopping mall with restaurants and a cinema.
- The Skydeck can be found on the 49th floor.
- You will find the EON cafe on the 50th floor; a restaurant with bar with a great view.
- On the 51st floor you will find Eon Fine Dine; a luxury restaurant.
- On the 52nd floor you will find EON Heli Bar; the highest skybar in the city.
- You will find The World of Heineken on the 58th to 60th floor.
How to get there?
The easiest way to get there is by taxi. You can also walk there, as it is right in the center of Ho Chi Minh City. You can combine it with a visit to Nguyen Hue Walking Street, People’s Committee (City Hall), the post office, Opera House and Saigon Notre-Dame cathedral.
Location: 36 Ho Tung Mau Street in District 1
The main reason for visiting Bitexco Tower is Saigon Skydeck on the 49th floor. Here you have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful panoramas of the city and the nearby Saigon river. The best time to visit the Bitexco Financial Tower Skydeck is in the evening when the sun sets.
There are also local art exhibitions on the Sky Deck, where you can purchase souvenirs, including clothing and locally produced tea.
- Skydeck tickets: A ticket for the Bitexco Skydeck costs VND 200,000 for adults and VND 130,000 for children.
- Opening times: The Sky Deck is open daily from 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM
- Tip: For 50,000 VND more you can also go to The World of Heineken
The World of Heineken
The World of Heineken is an exciting location for ice cold beer lovers. Located on the 58th – 60th floor of the iconic Bitexco Financial Tower in Ho Chi Minh City, The World of Heineken is the only true Heineken Experience location outside the Netherlands and also the highest Heineken Bar in the world.
From here you have a stunning 360 ° view of the Ho Chi Minh City skyline with plenty of fun activities. One of this experience is the 4D Virtual Reality (VR) ride and a training from a brewmaster certified by Heineken.
For football fans, there is an area in the theme of the UEFA Champions League with a penalty shoot-out simulation made possible by motion sensors. You can also do races in Formula 1 via widescreen displays and a steering wheel.
The World of Heineken contains two extra half liters of extra-cold Heineken beer, fresh from the tap with snacks.
Visit the World of Heineken
- Ticket to The World of Heineken costs VND 250,000. Includes a tour, 2 free beers and access to Saigon Skydeck on the 49th floor. (Entrance is only 50,000 VND more than just access to the Sky Deck).
- Please note: the entrance to The World of Heineken is on the ground floor and is only accessible for 18 years and older.
The sky bar: EON Heli Bar
The EON Heli Bar is almost two times higher than other sky bars in Ho Chi Minh City, making it one of the most impressive nightlife places in the city. You can find this bar on the 52 floor, between the restaurant and Heineken Experience. The bar is build all around the glass windows so you can enjoy 360 degree views over the city while drinking a cocktail. The cost of drinks are simular to other high end sky bars, with cocktails from VND 200,000 ($10) and beers from VND 90,000. If you compare this with the 200,000 VND entrance fee of Bitexco skydeck to only see the view then the price is worth a drink.
Opening times: Daily 10:30 AM – 01:00 PM
Dress code: Smart casual
Bitexco restaurant: EON51
The restaurant on the 51th floor in Bitexco is called EON51. The restaurant has two dining areas: the Open Kitchen and the VIP area. The glass walls with panoramic views are of course the highlight of the restaurant. The menu has mainly western food with main dishes from $16; check menu here.
Opening times: 8:00 AM till 11:45 PM
Đăng bởi: Tuấn Phạm Văn
Từ khoá: Bitexco Tower: Skydeck, EON Heli Bar & The World of Heineken