Name the eco-tourism areas near Hanoi for the ideal weekend relaxation
The atmosphere of the capital is busy and crowded, if you want to find a place to relax and relieve stress on the weekend without having to go far, eco-tourism areas near Hanoi will be an ideal destination. Fresh air, many interesting experiences for families.
Ecotourism sites near Hanoi in Ba Vi
1. Khoang Xanh – Suoi Tien eco-tourism area
- Address: Van Hoa commune, Ba Vi district, Hanoi.
- Ticket price from: Adults 150,000 VND/person; Children: 100,000 VND/person.($1=24,000 VND)
Coming to Hanoi , if you want to find an eco-tourism area in Ba Vi, Khoang Xanh – Suoi Tien is a destination chosen by many families. This resort is surrounded by unspoiled nature. Coming here, visitors can not only visit but also relax and enjoy the cool and fresh air.
In addition to resort, the experiential activities here are also very interesting. These can be mentioned as: having fun with the wave pool, water slide, flying saucer game, hot mineral bath and mud bath,… Especially, you also have the opportunity to experience skiing and make a snowman. I guarantee the little ones will enjoy it and give your family meaningful moments together.
2. Thien Son – Suoi Nga eco-tourism area
- Address: Van Hoa commune, Ba Vi district, Hanoi.
- Ticket price from: Adults 150,000 VND/person; Children: 100,000 VND/person.
Located not too far from the city center, only about 60km, this resort is one of the ideal tourist attractions in Ba Vi district for the whole family. This place has a total of 3 main areas including: Ha Son, Ngoan Son and Trung Son . Located in a place with a cool and fresh climate, Thien Son – Suoi Nga tourist area on weekends is very crowded with visitors to picnic or camping.
Ecotourism sites in Dong Anh
1. Green Palm Ecotourism Area
- Address: Nam Hong commune, Dong Anh district, Hanoi.
- Ticket price from: 35,000 – 150,000 VND/person.
It only takes about 15-20 minutes to get here from the city center. This eco-tourism area is the place where you can enjoy authentic green nature. Surrounded by trees, gardens, ponds with a total area of more than 80,000m2. Come to the right country resort, have fun and enjoy fishing.
2. Mango Garden Ecotourism Area
- Address: Cau Lon, Nam Dong, Dong Anh, Hanoi.
- Ticket price from: 80,000 VND/person.
If you are someone who loves picnicking, fishing and immersing in green nature, then come to this famous eco-tourism area near Hanoi . The green and quiet village space carries the characteristics of the Northern region. Combined with that are the fruit gardens of the Southern region. Coming here, you think that you can get rid of all your troubles, explore the rustic scenery, let go of the fishing rod, check in and enjoy unforgettable delicious specialties.
Eco-tourism area in Soc Son
1. Thien Phu Lam eco-tourism area
- Address: Minh Phu Commune, Soc Son District, Hanoi.
- Ticket price from: 60,000 VND/person.
Famous for its romantic green pine forests, this is an eco-tourism area that has been enthusiastically welcomed by young people in recent times. The campus in Thien Phu Lam is suitable for outdoor camping activities and BBQ parties. Besides, you are also free to take pictures of “virtual life” with a miniature Eiffel Tower model, a park with a windmill or a red maple leaf road, etc.
2. Ngoc Linh eco-tourism area
- Address: 79 Dong Quan Lake, Quang Tien Commune, Soc Son District, Hanoi.
- Ticket price from: 50,000 VND / person.
This destination on the outskirts of Hanoi is built in a unique design style, perfectly combining classic and modern features. The resort gives guests unforgettable impressions, enjoying the scenery, having fun at the swimming pool or taking a dip in the cool water to dispel everyday fatigue.
3. Ban Rom . eco-tourism area
- Address: Street 35, Quang Tien Commune, Soc Son District, Hanoi.
- Ticket price from: 50,000 VND/person.
Ban Rom is always an eco-tourism area near Hanoi that is “hot” and is “hunted” by many young people. This resort owns an extremely diverse ecosystem, in addition to the outdoor play area, there are also fish farms, campsites, outdoor play areas, etc. Many exciting experience activities are well received. love like cycling or swimming. Organizing teambuilding in the fresh air always makes you feel relaxed.
Ecotourism sites in Vinh Phuc
1. Dai Lai Lake tourist area
- Address: Ngoc Thanh commune, Phuc Yen district, Vinh Phuc province.
- Ticket price: Free admission.
Less than 1 hour from the center of Hanoi, Dai Lai offers an eco-standard resort option with a large space. Surrounded by a system of trees as far as the eye can see, there is a blue swimming pool for families or close friends to gather to relax on the weekend. Along with that, entertainment activities also make you have more interesting experiences such as boating on the lake, riding ducks, enjoying specialties from super delicious buffalo meat.
2. Tam Dao tourist area
- Address: in Tam Dao town – Vinh Phuc province.
The air is cool all year round like Sapa, according to Hanoi travel experience , Tam Dao is a great place to relax and regenerate energy. In addition to resting, here you can also explore as well as check in with many famous places such as: stone church, Cau May area, Silver waterfall, … Enjoy the idyllic but fresh specialties from the mountains.
Other eco-tourism areas near Hanoi
1. Rose Park Dam Tranh Ecological Area
- Address: Thach Ban ward, Long Bien district, Hanoi.
- Ticket price from: 50,000 VND – 75,000 VND / person.
Offering a unique maze-shaped architectural style, this is also a place worth going. Coming to this famous tourist destination, you will be amazed by the beauty of hundreds of types of roses. Not only that, participating in picnic activities, taking photos at the film set, fishing or enjoying famous delicacies at the restaurant also make visitors very satisfied.
2. Quan Son lake eco-tourism area – My Duc
- Address: My Duc District, Hanoi.
- Ticket price from: 15,000 VND / person.
This eco-tourism area near Hanoi is likened to “Halong Bay on land”. This resort is considered to have a poetic landscape with charming mountains and rivers, making many visitors fall in love at first sight. If you don’t know where to go to relax near Hanoi at the weekend, don’t hesitate to try once here. The feeling of sitting on a boat, floating and watching Quan Son Lake will make you feel very peaceful. Many delicious dishes are also waiting for you to discover.
3. Green Sail Eco-tourism area
- Address: Ninh Hiep Commune, Gia Lam District, Hanoi.
- Ticket price from: 120,000 VND/person.
If you have ever visited Gia Lam, many people will surely be impressed with the Blue Canh Buom tourist area. The eco-zone offers a wide range of activities from tourism to entertainment. You can explore the dinosaur garden, the grass maze or attend the Be Vay water festival. Visiting the countryside market with unique stalls, immersing in attractive folk games,…
In particular, families with young children coming here will be delighted because the resort has a super modern pet farm. Children can visit, learn about the animals themselves as well as learn how to take care of them. Finally, visit an organic vegetable farm, experience extremely interesting gardening activities.
There are many eco-tourism areas near Hanoi that are beautiful and fresh as well as many experiences for all ages. Coming here this weekend, you don’t need to go far, but the whole family or close friends still have a very enjoyable time together. If you do not know where to go, please refer to the above suggestions to come right away before you miss it!
Photo: Internet (Vinlove.net)
Đăng bởi: Trà Nguyễn
Từ khoá: Name the eco-tourism areas near Hanoi for the ideal weekend relaxation