Visit peaceful and poetic Da Lat on a cold winter day with a small family
In the cold weather of winter, enjoying delicious food together, and walking around makes the whole small family extremely happy.
The end of the year is approaching, adults are busy with work, children focus on studying and exams… so sometimes parents and children don’t have much time to spend together. On weekends or free time, do not forget to take your children out for a walk. Traveling will help children relieve stress after school hours, discover many things, and bond with family.
Explore Vietnam at www.vinlove.net | Compass Travel Vietnam at https://vinlove.net
Recently, Ms. Huyen (who lives in Hanoi) and her husband took their son, Dang Khoi (at home, Finn, 2 years old) to travel to Da Lat. In the cold weather of winter, enjoying delicious food together, and walking around makes the whole small family extremely happy. Hopefully, the experiences of young mothers will help parents who want to take their children to Da Lat.
Baby’s first time going to Da Lat.
What to prepare when traveling to Dalat with your baby?
This is the 3rd time we visit Da Lat, this time is more special, instead of the 2 of us, we have a little son to accompany us. I love Da Lat from the very first day I came, like the peaceful atmosphere of Da Lat, like the enthusiasm and friendliness of the people here, like their soft and sweet voices too.
Coming back for the 3rd time, Da Lat is still as poetic, beautiful and romantic as ever. This is a trip that should have been a year ago, but because of the pandemic, I only had the opportunity to let my son go with me. Traveling with children is more fun but also a lot more tiring. My baby got sick a few days before the trip, the whole family lost sleep and food until before the day of the flight, the fever was gone, so he still decided to develop. Since there is so much to share, I will divide it into sections to tell everyone.
Traveling to Da Lat with children, what should be prepared and noted?
1. Dalat weather
I went in December, the weather in Da Lat was quite humid. I went for 3 days, the first day was sunny in the morning and rainy afternoon, the 2nd day was cloudy and rainy all day, and the 3rd day was sunny and warm. In general, this season is quite uncomfortable, especially those children who are in Hanoi sniffing and then coming to Da Lat this season are very easy to get sick. The weather is very important, so parents need to pay attention first before booking tickets and packing.
The whole family enjoys delicious food.
2. What to prepare for your baby when going to Da Lat?
– Items on the plane: My baby is on a plane for the first time and is not yet 2 years old, so I am quite worried. To ensure that your child cooperates on the plane, I have prepared 2 favorite booklets, some snacks that she likes to eat at home and her favorite teddy bear. With these familiar things, the flight went quite smoothly and I almost didn’t cry or be strange when the plane took off.
– Costumes: Should wear a variety of clothes from thin to thick to suit the weather of Da Lat.
+ Life jackets and windbreakers are a must.
+ Woolen items such as woolen hats, woolen scarves, and sweaters are suitable for taking photos in Da Lat.
+ Long-sleeved cotton T-shirt and long-sleeved pants to wear to sleep for babies.
+ Raincoat and boots if the family wants to let their children move by motorbike.
+ Suggested color tones: beige brown or blue, Christmas red, taking pictures in this season in Da Lat will be very beautiful.
Finn was able to travel with his parents everywhere in Da Lat.
– Personal belongings:
+ Sunscreen (recommended) because it is very sunny in Dalat.
+ Types of skin care such as moisturizing cream, baby warming oil.
+ Toothbrush (I bring tooth spray for convenience).
+ Medicines to reduce fever, nasal medicine, temperature clamp to prevent the child from getting sick (it is highly recommended to bring).
I think this is also a very important part but often overlooked. Young children are very sensitive to the changing environment, so parents need to make their children’s psychology before going out. My family told me about this trip a week before the flight date, about where we are going, where to go and what to do there. That’s why Finn was not too surprised when he boarded the plane, and also liked Da Lat from the first time he came
The whole family had a great experience.
3. Means of transportation
– My family is on a plane. Children under 2 years old are free of charge, from 2 years old lose 75% of the fare. We booked tickets quite late, so the total round trip for all 3 people was 3.9 million.
– From Lien Khuong airport to Da Lat there are many ways, our family chooses to take the airport bus for 50k/person (children are free). In addition, people can order a Labo taxi for about 185k from the airport to the city. When I got home, I booked a car here but because it was late, it was sold out. Going to the airport, everyone should book a taxi, it will be cheaper than grab.
– Moving in the city: My family chose to go by motorbike, but there was a rainy day so we took a taxi. Going to Da Lat, on a beautiful day, riding a motorbike will be very interesting because you can see many beautiful scenes on the road and be more active. Motorbike rental price is about 130-160k depending on the type of car!
Adorable little Finn is eager to explore everywhere.
Let your baby go where to play, what to eat in Da Lat
– Mothers, try to let your children go to the places I recommend: Chika Farm, Puppy Farm, Still cafe, Lam Vien Square, Da Lat Market, Blue Dream Bread.
– Foods to try: Tuktuk Chicken Shop – U Nu Grilled Shop, shumai bread, can cake – wet cake, beef hot pot in wooden house 29/1 Hoang Dieu, banh soup, É leaf chicken hot pot, snacks at Da Lat Market.
Hope the family will have a happy and successful trip.
Photo: Internet (vinlove.net)
Đăng bởi: Thái Nguyễn
Từ khoá: Visit peaceful and poetic Da Lat on a cold winter day with a small family